- Non-cytotoxic, non-irritant and non-sensitising hydrogel which can be used for any superficial or deep wounds – a first aid kit “must have”!
- Creates and maintains an optimal moist wound environment as it desloughs and debrides
- Donates moisture to rehydrate non-viable tissue & absorbs exudate while retaining its structure in the wound
- Water polymer structure means the gel is “swellable” and remains in a gel state until saturated
- Best used in the initial stages of wound management to absorb excessive exudation from wounds, while helping to prevent the build-up of cellular debris and promote tissue granulation
- Contains effective preservatives to ensure that multiple re-use of the tube may occur without fear of increasing wound infection
- Pack size: 50g
VET TIP: Apply liberally to any acute superficial or deep wound and apply dressing/bandage until veterinary attention can be sought.